Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have to be honest here, sex with a woman on medicare is a little different. I learned that there are things that require planning. I think that is why she decided in advance what the outcome would be. Sex with the dancer was quite workman like to be honest.

Now that said, let me add that it was a very good experience over all. The dancer had grace both in and out of bed. She wasn't demanding nor was she docile. All in all, the tiny dancer was an experience I was happy to have had. Before anyone gets the idea that it was charity or my part, let me assure you that she took pity on me.

Sunday morning, After I arrived at the campground, I moved the trailer to the marina parking lot, so that the campground could rent my space. It was not likely that anyone would be checking in on a Sunday, it was just my way of being one of the good guys.

The Sunday show started at noon and ran till five PM. I did a little business, but very little. I did talk to a lot of people about photography and how it was used during the civil war era. I was certainly no authority one it, but I had done a lot of reading on the net about the history of it in self defense. People always asked me photographs were sold and who brought them whenever I showed any picture of the re enactments.

The afternoon ended without anything remarkable happening. It also ended without the dancer showing up at the table to say goodbye. It looked as though the dancer had used me and discarded me. I found that thought amusing.

The drive home wasn't eventful at all. I stopped for gas at a truck stop on the highway. I rightly guessed that it would have an easy access gasoline pump and food of some kind. The snack bar was about one stop above prepackaged microwave able trash, but the hamburger came from a grill not a microwave.

I picked up Dog on the way home. He might have loved Mary but he went bananas when I showed up. It was a good thing that neither Mary nor I were in the mood to play pinch and tickle. Dog would have had none of it. He didn't leave my side as Mary and I drank a cup of coffee before I drove home. Mary kissed me goodbye. Her kiss had absolutely no passion. For Mary it was normal. Don't get me wrong Mary was a loving woman, but also very reserved. She was actually a lot like the tiny dancer. Okay she was less forward with strangers but not with me.

Mary could be quite demanding when the mood struck her. What puts women in that mood is a mystery to men. We think we know but we don't have a clue. Hell I doubt that they do either. I actually doubt that there is any one thing universal to all women or that works every time. I expect it's one of those 'If it's the second Tuesday in May, blow in my ear,' kind of things.

Dog and I got home before midnight but not a lot before midnight. My mailbox had a two day accumulation of junk. Offers of unwanted credit cards, and one bill. It looked as though I hadn't missed a thing. I wasn't up to analyzing the lessons learned from the show, so I unhooked the trailer and fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment