Thursday, December 17, 2009

midnight visitor

I spent the night with Gloria, my own personal ghost. Gloria didn't stay in one place as ghosts are supposed to do. Nope. Gloria followed me around from place to place. Last night she showed up in my bed in the middle of the night. You guessed it, Gloria and I made love. It was a first for my sick mind. I mean come on sex with a ghost. Yes I do question my sanity now and then. I did it last night as much for the verbal exchange after as for the apparitional sex act.

After the sex she said, "You did good today. You let that jackass at the restaurant live."

"Gloria, you know I don't kill unless I am being paid."

"Jeffy, you know that isn't true. You just found a way to make killing pay. You would do it for nothing, if you wanted someone dead."

"Killing is a last resort, not a first option. The guy in the cafe was far from a last resort."

"So what would you have done, if he had decided to test you?"

"Most likely put a blade to his throat and toss him out."

"And if he came back?"

"Then it might be headed to a 'final solution' kind of ending."

"See, if you wanted him dead, he would die, payment or not."

"Yes but I have never had anyone decide they wanted to go that far over a gallon of gas."

"If you say so. Now I have to go." At that point she was indeed gone leaving me to doubt my sanity yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment